expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Ya Tuhanku berilah aku ilham untuk tetap mensyukuri nikmat-Mu yang telah Engkau anugerahkan kepadaku dan kepada dua orang ibu bapaku dan untuk mengerjakan amal saleh yang Engkau redhai dan masukkanlah aku dalam golongan hamba-hambamu yang soleh (QS An-Naml :19)

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Final Year !

Hey, it been a while,errr nope its been a loooong time I've been here and I miss to write so much. The blogging era was so outdated nowadays since pipol jump into Instagram apps, yah, who have the time to write now right?

and saluted to those who still write ,and hello im on my final semester degree !! im going to finish my degree on this January 2018, o Allah please ease my way , there's nothing i could ask for then having my degree scroll on my 25th birthday and maybe a fiance maybe ?hahaha or maybe nice/nephew ? lololo random thought pipol ! what Allah gives me is what the best for me insyallah !

as you grow older, you are not getting away from worried about what the future hold looks like , still, you must have the highest faith in Allah swt , since He is the best planner after all , we as the slave only kan pray and make effort on what we really want but still, all the things happened clearly had their own reason ,

whoever comes across this blog, please pray for my degree! Amin !

Insyallah see ya later  

No comments:

Total Pageviews